Thailand is the world’s 20th most populous country, with close to 67 million people. It is the world’s most visited city, according to the Global Destinations Cities Index, ahead of London. It will welcome 16 million international arrivals this year. According to the World Economic Forum, Thailand is the 13th friendliest country in the world. Iceland is the friendliest.

One of the country’s most unusual festivals is the annual Monkey Buffet, held in front of the Pra Prang Sam Yot temple in Lopburi province. More than 600 monkeys are invited to feast on over two tonnes of grilled sausage, fresh fruit, ice cream and other treats. The locals see it as a thank you to the monkeys which inhabit the village and bring thousands of tourists there each year. Buddhism is the country´s main religion – it is practiced by 95 per cent of the population.

Thailand is home to the world´s ninth tallest statue, The Great Buddha of Thailand, at the Wat Muang Monastery in Ang Thong province. It also has the world´s highest stupa – PhraPathom Chedi at 127 metres. The country´s tallest building is the Baiyoke Tower II in Bangkok. It has 1,430 islands, among the most famous of which is Koh Phi Phi Lee – it featured in Danny Boyle´s film The Beach. The town of Kanchanburi is home to the famous “Bridge Over the River Kwai”.

The bustling administrative centre of Phuket is often overlooked in favour of the beaches, but there´s a lot to see and do (and spend your money on!) in Phuket. Having been recently upgraded to city status, Phuket City features an exciting mix of old and new, simple and sophisticated, peaceful and pulsating.

The activity in Phuket is nearly around the clock. In the early morning, stoic monks take to the streets on their daily alms rounds and the fresh market buzzes with restaurant owners buying ingredients for the day´s meals. Non-stop bustle characterises the daytime, and lasts well into the evening. Nights are reserved for enjoying good company, whether at a restaurant, a disco, a quiet bar, or a combination of all three.


Foreign (non-Thai) nationals who register for our 1-year course of 200 lessons and pay the full tuition become eligible for a one year non-immigrant ED visa. IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to remain eligible for an ED visa, students must miss no more than 10 lessons in a given year. Upon entering Thailand for the first time with an ED visa, all ED visa holders are to contact the school as soon as possible.

Prerequisite for such a visa, the application for a course or course at an accredited school in Thailand. This can be ANYTHING! School, sports school, cooking class etc.

In plain language, as long as you as a student attends a course, completed this, you immediately get the annual visa. If you get to every year something different, new, one can therefore stay longer in the country and later make an application for a permanent residence visa.

Some courses are rarely visited, but are as a student on the paper because anyway nobody can prove whether they ultimately as can cook or have not learned the language before. (It does not have to be Thai! German, English, Russian, etc ..)

The cost is a little 25000-55000 BHT depending on price and urgency plus 5000, – BHT every 3 months (90 days) = total 15,000 BHT for the Immigration of the ED visa. But one but then saves the departures every three months.

Class and Study Time for One Year 200 lessons (every lesson is 60 minutes long). This meets the Thai Ministry of Education requirement for issuing one year Non-Immigrant ED Visa documents.

Non-Immigrant ED visa procedure and waiting times. In order to begin the process, first we will need to send a request to the Thai ministry of education for a letter of acceptance, stating that they will allow you to take a one year course with our school. This normally takes about 1 month, depending on the number of applications being processed by the ministry. After this letter has been issued you can take it, along with other necessary documents to one of the Thai embassies or consulates outside Thailand.

Most nationalities have a choice of going to Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, or any other Thai embassy. However, citizens of some nationalities such as India, China, Pakistan and most Middle Eastern nations are required to apply for the ED visa in their home country. With the Non-Immigrant ED visa in your passport, you will need to come back to our Partner school on Phuket, and we will prepare all documents for a second letter from the Ministry of Education certifying your enrollment. This letter allows you to make 9 month extensions at the local immigration office (Phuket) for the duration of the course. Visa runs will NOT be required for the entire duration of the Non-Immigrant ED visa, saving you time and money. Furthermore, after your first year of study is complete, you may continue extending your visa at 9 month intervals for up to 2 years, as long as you continue to study with us.

We guarantee you will receive a 1 year Thai Non-Immigrant ED visa – Our Partners school is recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education as providing education to international. We are in a position to obtain visas for people who are not in Thailand at present, but who wish to come to Thailand in order to study Thai. We can send all the required paperwork to your country. For more information, please contact us. Please be advised that this process may take some time, so it is recommended that you contact us at least a month before your scheduled arrival in Thailand, to ensure a smooth process.

How can I apply for the one year student visa if I´m already in Thailand? If you are already in Thailand on a different visa, you can apply in person. However, we advise you to apply at least 1 month  before your current visa expires in order to allow sufficient time to get everything processed by the Ministry of Education.

IMPORTANT: Exceptions: American citizen, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Bahrain, Turkey, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, South Korea, etc. Citizens of the above mentioned we recommend countries to put in advance with your Thai Embassy / Consulate in your home country in connection ask if upon presentation of the relevant documents, the ED visa is issued.


We are looking for them for royalty-free recording space of accredited school with your wishes course, so you can quickly get the Residence Visa for one year.

If accepted, we guarantee the Residenve visas for at least a year or more. contact and choose and register for a course Payment of course fee 100% plus 15000 BHT for immigration balance plus 30,000 BHT our processing fee after receipt of visa.

We get then the Ministry of Education all necessary documents for the visa application, but we need the following from you:

– Copy of passport (page with photo)
– 20 passport photos
– Proof of residence in Thailand (rental or purchase agreement for building, Condominium or apartment, or hotel reservation)
– Completed registration forms (forms are available from us)
– Arrival or full payment of tuition fees

We then submit your process a Ministry of Education. The processing time is between 3-4 weeks. After we receive your admission to study visa. GCI are leading experts in obtaining private residence via our residency programs. At GCI we understand that applying for an alternative citizenship can be a complex and daunting process. That is why we ensure that our service makes the application process as easy for our clients as possible. We can arrange meetings in Dubai, London, Zurich, Singapure, Thailand or in Serbian with our clients. Please contact us for appointments or mention in your online application for appointments.


Sole proprietors and ordinary partnerships pay taxes at rates of 10 to 35 percent on their net profits
Limited partnerships, registered ordinary partnerships and limited companies pay corporate income tax at the general rate of 23 percent of their net profits.

There are lower tax rates for SME companies and juristic partnerships, meaning in this case, an entity with not more than 5 million Baht paid up capital. The tax position is as follows: where net profits are less than 150,000 Baht in the accounting period: no tax – where net profits are more than 150,000 Baht but are less than 1 million Baht in the accounting period: 15 percent tax for accounting periods – where net profits exceed 1 million Baht in the accounting period: 23 percent tax for accounting periods commencing from 1 January 2012, and 20 percent tax for accounting periods commencing from 1 January 2013.

Deductions and Allowances – Taxpayers should make their deductions from the assessable income first before the allowances can be permitted. The calculation for taxable income is as follows: Assessable Income, minus deductions, minus allowances equals Taxable Income


For more information on how to obtain a residence permit in Thailand, please contact us.

Our outstanding team of professional consultants has been carefully selected and works towards our company ethos:

Focused on you – our Client.


Call us: +66 99091 8357
Contact through WhatsApp as well, or write a Email : [email protected]

Contact and Advisor