We suggest the Citizenship Program Grenada will offer our customers a lot of benefits.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The time frame of processing application is within 3 months
- Visa-free travel to 144 countries and territories, including the Schengen Area (EU), the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- No interview and no mandatory travel is required during application process
- Tax free on worldwide income
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Life in an economically, legally, and socially stable country that belongs to the Commonwealth of Nations, and whose political system is based on the British parliamentary system
- Life in a tropical paradise, with appealing lifestyle and retirement options
- Low residency requirement
- No minimum level of English requirement
- No previous education or management experience requirement
- The chance to apply for a United States E2 Visa for entrepreneurial activity
Individuals who obtain citizenship through Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme are entitled to the same rights as any other Grenadian citizen. These include the right to live and work in Grenada at all times, and all the rights associated with membership of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM). Grenada has no foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax. There is no restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital. Generous incentive packages exist including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, and export allowance.
Grenada offers its citizens social and political security, reinforced by its membership in the United Nations and the Commonwealth of Nations. Grenada’s local community is culturally vibrant, vivacious, and extremely friendly. Grenada has a long history, and locals are proud of their national heritage, which they celebrate throughout the year. Finally, Grenada is the perfect setting for both adventure and relaxation: its wildlife attractions, marine life, and national parks make it an exciting place to explore, while its super-yacht marina and pastel towns make it ideal for strolling and unwinding.
The Grenadian passport is issued to citizens of Grenada for international travel. When issued, the Grenadian passport is normally valid for five years. New applicants are issued with a Caribbean Community Grenada Passport. In January 2017, Grenadian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 144 countries and territories, ranking the Grenadian passport 33rd in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley visa restrictions index. Passport holders may travel to Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK and Europe, among others, with relative ease and without challenging visa requirements. Grenada signed a mutual visa waiver agreement with Schengen Area countries.